BOC: Tour-Spiel

Mon Oct 23 08:21:01 EDT 1995

ROBO asks:

is that the one that says " I dreamt I was Eric Bloom and woke up as Joe
Bouchard"?

Yes it is.  I haven't heard the original, but I've heard the Brain
Surgeons' version on the Minutemen tribute CD (someone posted the
address to get it last week here).  There's some other noteworthy
lyrics in there ("Richard Meltzer gave me a hard time", something about
"the Spectres tour").

QUESTION FOR MIKE WATT FANS:  Is Watt's solo CD ("Ballhog or Tugboat")
similar to his work with The Minutemen and fIREHOSE?  From what I've
heard of it (only Piss-bottle Man and Big Train), it doesn't appear
to be.  But what I have heard sounds kinda cool and I'm considering
picking up his CD.

John