BOC: FATAL

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Mon Oct 23 13:51:06 EDT 1995

> Craig S.
> Was it you who said your wife played with FATAL (Frankie And The Actions
> Live)?  IF so tell here that they still crank and Frankie' (I'm assuming is
> still big).  Mike was awsome on vocals and the band really kicked it.  They
> had a pretty good following at the show and have at least two cd's on the
> market.
>
> AB

Ya, that was me. But it was only in high school guitar class (and I hate to
admit this) 20-some-odd years ago. Frankie (the big guy on guitar) is an
English teacher by day, FYI... Gotta get my hands on their CD's at some
point...

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400