BOC: FATAL

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Mon Oct 23 16:14:00 EDT 1995

> Craig S.
> Was it you who said your wife played with FATAL (Frankie And The Actions
> Live)?  IF so tell here that they still crank and Frankie' (I'm assuming
is
> still big).  Mike was awsome on vocals and the band really kicked it.
 They
> had a pretty good following at the show and have at least two cd's on the
> market.
>
> AB
>
>Ya, that was me. But it was only in high school guitar class (and I hate to
>admit this) 20-some-odd years ago. Frankie (the big guy on guitar) is an
>English teacher by day, FYI... Gotta get my hands on their CD's at some
>point...

Geddaoudahere!  Frankie an English teacher? Gotta tell you I was wondering
there for a moment Mr. Shipley.  When these guys set foot on stage they
looked real sinister.  Bet my buddy a Bud that they were a death metal band
(looked a whole lot like a group from Arlington, TX called Solitude
Aeturnus).  Needless to say I had to pass my friend a cold one.  It also
explains why their was so many screaming young (and I do mean young) ladies
dancing in front of the stage.  A shame though as one of the young ladies
told me I could get a tape from the band, when I asked Frankie he told me to
see mike the lead singer, he would be in front of the stage to catch the
cult.  Poor mike, with that crowd I don't think he came within twenty feet
of the stage.  If I see any on sale I let you know.

AB