We all have our own versions...Brixton 21/10

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Oct 23 15:04:22 EDT 1995

> >         I dunno.  How can one attract any kind of following by standing
> > so far back that even the really keen punters in the front can't see you.
>
> The Orb are doing well out of exactly that format  - when I saw them they
> were merely silhouettes of blokes in bobble hats playing records (not an
> instrument in sight). It's a cult thing?

        Sounds dead boring--one could probably attend a gig of equal
excitement without actually leaving home (with suitable accompaniments
to the music!).

        "Yeah, it was brilliant.  I've never heard anyone press an
"ON" switch like that before ..."

Cheers,
Carl