BOC @ JAXX/NIGHT OF THE HUGE GUITARIST

Ross Reyes reyes at NJ.SEMI.HARRIS.COM
Mon Oct 23 17:26:46 EDT 1995

Sorry about the negative tone.  Just that it really seems these
guys (BOC) must be broke.

I've seen BOC get ready for the big tours many times at the small
clubs and those were always the best shows.  But that`s all they
do now.  I just can't figure it out.  The total revenue at a small
 show like that has got to be less than 20K$.  Take out expenses
and what's left?  Mere peanuts!

I just checked their tour sched.  It's really quite busy.  Night
after night for so little.

Like I said, it's a tribute to them.  It seems they must really
enjoy doing the shows.  I just can't see it being worth it from
a financial point of view.    I thought someone might have some
other views on why they are "on tour forever".

RR