Ages of Fortune

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Tue Oct 24 12:09:00 EDT 1995

The following is from Miles, KB leader of Ages of Fortune.  I think you
might be hearing more from them soon as they are a pretty good band.

   I'm glad you enjoyed the show...  and tell your friend thanks for the
"Buck-fluence" comment (and the Beer)  Other people have made that
reference,
and I kid Buck Dharma about it a lot...  I actually don't think I play much
like him, but I use the same motivation I think....  I like to create the
right  "sound" as much as the right "note".. It's hard to describe...... and
I'm taller....:)
    I'll pass along to Lee (who wrote "Curtain...") that you liked it!!  and
I'll take care of the other request too...
     The current Ages of Fortune lineup is:
Lee Hodge = Bass
Miles-Kevin Baron = Lead
Rob Johnson = Percussion
Irina Tarnowskaya = Keyboards
      The setlist: (as I recall...)
ME-262 (Blue Oyster Cult)
Simple But True
Circle of Life
Inside a Dream...Changes
Living Angel
When the Curtain Falls
(drum solo)
Wonder Where She'll Be
Hard to Be a Saint in the City (Springsteen)
(I Need) No One LIke You
Those Who Are Lonely
Desire

We are scheduled to play "Sunset Grill" November 14th and 29th...

Miles

I arrived at the show during the third song so I missed the ME262 cover,
real bummer.
AB