[HW] update on cover project <Sex Machine>

The Great Quail TheQuail at CTHULHU.MICROSERVE.COM
Tue Oct 24 15:47:37 EDT 1995

Gro-dog hath written:

>> I can't copy it because of tape deck trouble (be carefule when moving...)
>> but I can send you my Alien Sex Fiend CD with Silver Machine on it.
>
>I think Allen Ruch said he had a copy of this as well, so maybe he could
>drop Dave and I the copies?

yes, I have Alien Sex Fiend's Silver Machine. Just relay to me
instuctions and I shall follow them. Long live the Silver Sex Alien
Machine. I am in receive mode. The Computer wants you to send
instructions that will make me happy.

BTW - I do want copies of the HW cover tapes, of course. Log me in.

Over and out.

The Space Quail

The Great Quail                  | TheQuail at cthulhu.microserve.com
riverrun Discordian Society      | AOL: LordArioch
c/o Allen Ruch                   | Sarnath - The Quailspace Web Page:
315 Second Street                | http://www.microserve.com/~thequail
Enola, PA 17025                  |     ** What is FEGMANIA? **

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human
mind to correlate all its contents."
                -- H.P. Lovecraft