HW: Hastings last night

Rob S etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Wed Oct 25 06:10:44 EDT 1995

   Marvellous!!! Last night I was in a room at the end of a
  pier on a cold, wet, windy night with a load of pissed-up
  bikers watching a damn fine Hawkwind gig.
   The set list was exactly the same as Brixton and Alan & Dave
  were within 10 feet of the front of the stage so while there
  wasn't much room for the dancers, at least you could see the
  band. Ron was also on top form, though I cringed when he put
  the sword down the front of his trousers during Assassins.
   What more can I say...the sound was excellent, the lighting
  was much better in the smaller venue, and once again
  Lord of Light/Silver Machine blew my socks off.

    bye - Rob