BOC fans Los Angeles

Thu Oct 26 10:20:58 EDT 1995

>Bolle really enjoys showing the unusual Cult
stuff to people and is a wonderful host.

Yeah, but I would caution those of you that know Bolle or his e-mail or
personal address to use some discretion here.  I don't know that he
would appreciate us freely sending around his e-mail address or directions
to his apartment.

I once asked him about putting his e-mail address in the FAQ, and he
was most definitely against it - he felt that he had enough e-mail to
deal with as it was, and that most stuff should go through the fan club
address (bocfanclub at aol.com).

I'm not trying to imply that Bolle is not a nice guy (based on all my
interaction with him, nothing could be further from the truth), but
out of respect for an individual's privacy, I would ask that we all
try and remember that Bolle has not freely given out his e-mail or
street addresses (at least not that I know of), and we should therefore
not do that.  If you want to correspond with Bolle, I suggest you do
so via the fanclub's e-mail address, or by sending a SASE to the fanclub
mailing address (which is a P.O. box, not a street address).

Having said that, Dave - I hope you have a great time at the "museum" -
I am seriously hoping to visit there someday myself if I can ever get
out to California.

John