Anybody Seen 3Pak at the ...

Thu Oct 26 10:26:16 EDT 1995

I just got back from a business trip to Colorado Springs, and I saw
the 3 pack out there.  As suspected, it is simply the first 3 CDs boxed
together - the original CD numbers are on the sides of the CDs, so I'm
sure they're exactly the same.  The packaging is pretty simple.

While I didn't understand the need for Sony to do this, a few listmembers
indicated that they would buy it.  I would say that if you don't yet have
the first 3 albums on CD (and IMHO, these 3 albums are "must haves" for
anyone into BOC), then this 3pack is for you - but only because it is
probably a cheaper way to get the discs.  There's nothing new here, but
the price is right.  The 3pack I saw was going for $20, which is certainly
a good price for 3 discs.  If you shop around, you may find a record
store selling BOC albums for a price that would beat out the price of the
3pack, but these aren't that easy to come by.  Just for comparative
purposes, the store where I saw the 3pack was also selling WOTT for $19.

John