Tattoo Talisman

Matt Thompson thompsom at OSOFT_NT.BUCKHEAD.COM
Thu Oct 26 11:56:00 EDT 1995

>No, this stuff Torgo mentioned is currently not in the FAQ, but I'dlike
to add it >to version 2.1 (coming soon to a cyberspace near you!).

John,
I know of another comic reference you may want for the FAQ.  In addition
to the Defenders series you mentioned, Marvel put out a Deathlok comic
around the same time that was entitled "Don't Fear the Reaper" and at the
bottom of the title page it said "With all due repect to Blue Oyster
Cult".  If you are interested I can research the details.