BOC @ JAXX/NIGHT OF...

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Thu Oct 26 13:00:39 EDT 1995

>> How about a big BOC-L push for bringing back the Subhuman?

> Don't know if Bloom will listen to alot input from BOC-L  ;-)
> Seriously though, there are ALOT of old BOC tunes that I wouldn't mind
> seeing BOC do live

I know Bloom's attitude to BOC-L has come up before, but it really
wazzies me off.
I don't know about other people on BOC-L, but this is the only on-line
facility I can really get. Consequently e-mail is my only contact with
any BOC fans on the internet (although I can get some web pages, but text
only). I'd love to hang out on where ever Eric does, but it's not
possible. I don't know why he's got ot into his head that we're
attacking BOC, this is complete c**p.
With people/things you love, you're often the first to sharply criticize,
this is only out of love tho'. But you are also the first to spring to
their defence.

It has been suggested that Eric hangs out on BOC-L for a while, just to see.
He can just lurk if he wanted to then he can remain anonymous.

PLEASE don't think I'm stepping out of line here, but I sometimes wonder
if the reason he doesn't want to like us is because this is where Al hangs
out. I, for one, would easily prefer Al's company, but Bloom's attitude is
anoying because we get all BOC stuff second hand.

Eric's attitude makes it feel as if he looks on me as lower class BOC fan.
This is rubbish - I reckon the quality of the discussion and the level of
belief and appriciation in _ALL_ aspects of BOC (except Stve Schenck) is
really as high here as it can get.

On the point of voting for songs, what we could do is come up with a
`standard' request letter with a few suggestions and all e-mail it to
him individually. At least that way he might read it!

I love BOC, I am a fan, and my opinions and views are just as valid
as anyone elses.

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com