New Porcupine Tree at RPM Recs (was Area S4 in US)

cjohnson cjohnson at SUR1A.HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Thu Oct 26 18:04:56 EDT 1995

>They also have(had, maybe) a CD version of the Porcupine Tree STAIRCASE
>INFINITES ltd. release in stock,
>
>Anyhoo, if you want to give 'em a try, their WWW address is
>
>http://www.rpmrecords.com
>
>or call 'em at 214-681-8441.
>
>Standard disclaimer in effect...
>
>      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com

       I have been in touch with RPM Records this past week, inquiring
       about the new Porcupine Tree "Staircase Infinities".  They inform
       me that this is a re-release of an early PTree 10" vinyl.  It is
       approx. 30 minutes long, on CD.  Price: $12.99.  The song list is:

       Cloud Zero
       The Jokes on You
       Navigator
       Rainy Taxi
       Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape

       Possibly this is related to the UK release "Yellow Hedgerow
       Dreamscape", which contained (remastered?) versions of stuff from
       the early PTree releases.  Unable to confirm so far, but I will
       double-check my "YHD" CD when I get home.

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at ccmail.sur1a.hpsc.hisd.harris.com