BOC: online chats/radio alert!!

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Thu Oct 26 18:20:26 EDT 1995

On Thu, 26 Oct 1995, Paul Mather wrote:

> obUsedMegaBargain: Kyuss, _Welcome to Sky Valley_ (it's one of the
> great disasters of this century that this lot split up.  boo hoo hoo...)

Despite Deb's "insider info" that this band was suffering a lack of
career direction, I think that musically they picked up a major
head of steam between _Blues for the Red Sun_, and _Welcome to Sky
Valley_.  I like _Blues_ well enough, but I *have* to have my weekly
dose of _Sky Valley_, or I get downright irritable.

I heard that they either released, or were working on, a new album.
Is it out, or did the split nix it?

By the way, I still have a half written concert & album review of the
Brain Surgeons - but my job hunt, which was taking all my time, has
finally panned out into a job, which is taking all my time.  Sigh.

Steve