BOC: online chats/radio alert!!

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 27 03:03:53 EDT 1995

>Amidst a distasteful plug for AOL and Prodigy, Rob Maerz writes:

would a tasteful plug say that AOL and Prodigy suck?

>Can you tell us more about these BOC .WAV files?  Will any of them be
>"official" and originate from the band themselves?  And will they be put
>onto the BOC-L ftp site so that those of us who wish not to be taken
>to the cleaners by having to subscribe to AOL or Prodigy can get access
>to them?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Paul "happy with his local $8.50/month no-hourly-charge ISP" Mather

I'm glad you're happy...I guess we're all happy as a matter of fact, eh?

I dunno what constitutes an "official" wav file...I can make a wav file w/ no
prob using the Sound Blaster wav studio and the CDROM drive...just pick your
fave BOC soundbyte, record, edit and save...

I hope to have wav files at the Underbelly, whenever that may be...there are
wav files currently at the Flaming Telepaths WWW site and on the Sony BOC WWW
site...

ROBO