Current lineup?

Fri Oct 27 08:33:37 EDT 1995

Rich (welcome aboard!) asks a few that I can answer:

>       Whos's BOC's current bass player? Is he permanent, or just passing
through?

Current bassplayer is Danny Miranda - as far as I know, he's permanent.
Greg Smith was a temporary replacement after Jon Rogers left.  Haven't
seen Danny live (did see Greg and he was great), but everything I've
heard about him has been very positive.  Also, in case you didn't know,
Chuck Burgi has also left the band, and has been replaced by former
Rainbow drummer John O'Reilly.  I believe he is also permanent.

        Also, on the "Blue Jean Network" concert from 1981, is
Al the drummer or Rick Downey?

That would be Rick.

>I saw BOC live on the ETL tour, which was
my first concert ever, and still owe it to Joe's bass solo that I started
to play.

That tour was my first BOC show as well - based on your current address,
I was wondering - did you see them at the Worcester Centrum?  That's
where I saw them.  Also, I dabble a little with the bass and Joe was
also one of my biggest inspirations.

>is "Frankenstein" a seperate excusrsion into our time
by Les Invisibles, or is Frankenstein another role assumed by Imaginos?

Ah, time to pick up the Imaginos thread again!  :-)  I can't give any
definitive answer on this one, but I believe that Dr. F. is another
role assumed by Imaginos -- corruption by technology (creating life --
"World without end") rather than by gold.  Hmm . . . here's a thought -
when the Spaniards met the Aztecs, they created genocide - the taking of
life.  Later, we have Frankenstein trying to create life -- sort of a
cycle completing here, with Les Invisibles first destroying life, and
then attempting to undo that by creating life.  Oh, but I must stop now.

John