HW: Lyrics with Flicknife _CoTBS_ LP

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Oct 27 09:59:57 EDT 1995

Paul G Ward writes:

> The Australian Flicknife release DIDN't have any printed lyrics!

Not all the British versions of the LP had printed lyrics, either.
Mine doesn't, for example, but a friend's (who bought it the day
it was released) does.  I think the tour programme from that era
has an advert for _CoTBS_ that says the first 10,000 copies or so
include lyrics.  Maybe Australia got LPs from the later pressings?
Or maybe, like me, you were just unlucky and didn't get one with
lyrics in it.

Cheers,

Paul.

obBevisFrond: The local record emporium has BF's new _Superseeder_ album.
But at $20 (import) I'm a little hesitant.  They have four or five copies,
if anyone's interested.

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.