OffTop: Linda Spa/TD (was: Area S.4.)

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Fri Oct 27 15:54:10 EDT 1995

On Fri, 27 Oct 1995, Craig Shipley wrote:
> I thought _everything_ was Steve Swanns' fault! But, in this case, its'
> Edgars' fault. But, hell, it could be my fault. "Some people claim,
> Linda Spa is to blame, but I know, it's all Edgars' fault!" - With
> apologies to Mr. Buffett.

Like anyone with a hormone to spare could place the blame on anything that
looks like Linda Spa!  ROWR! :)  *sigh* May they play a show in Dallas
next year (even if the music remains mediocre).

Damon Capehart          | UTD Student Govt. Assoc., Communications Committee;
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   | Society of Physics Students