BOC Unplugged in Vegas?

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Fri Oct 27 18:49:00 EDT 1995

>AND EB said that this coming Monday that BOC will be doing an "unplugged
>thing" at a Las Vegas radio station (Reaper & In Thee)...don't know exactly
>what station it is, sorry...also, he said that "Foot" is still in the works
>for the "Unplugged" set, and they're still woikin on it...

An unplugged version of Reaper?  No Way! Way hey hey.  See, I may appear
crazy to a lot of you guys but sometimes I know what I'm talking about.
 Jean, Manuel, Robo somebody get a tape of this pleeaaase!  Wonder what else
they are going to do.  Recently saw Styx do some outakes/brief snippets of
some of their greatest hits unplugged on Regis and Kathie Lee.  If any of
you AOL guys can get a message to Eyes tell them to add ME262 to the
unplugged set; I'm telling you it can work.

A(happy boy)B

ROBO