Motorhead in London

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Mon Oct 30 13:42:00 EST 1995

> On Sat, 28 Oct 1995, Carl E. Anderson wrote:
>
> >         Does anyone know whether Motorhead are definately going to
> > be playing in London on the 2nd?  I have a hazy memory of Andy saying
> > they were playing the Forum then ...
>
> I dunno about London but the Leicester gig was cancelled this weekend
> due
> to "technical problems"  :(  Refunds were given.

Last I heard it was on, but since I have to meet someone at the airport,
I can't make it myself.  If I see any news I'll post it.

- Andy

ObExcellentGig - a Scottish "Acid Croft" outfit called Shooglenifty,
Merlin Bar, Budapest, Saturday 28th.  It was the only gig in town - for
those who call Washington DC a rock-n-roll desert, go to Hungary sometime
- but it was really good.  "Hiptechnofolkadelic" was the other
description they gave.  Which probably describes it better then I can.  I
know Carl would have liked it, for one!