Unasked for opinion

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Oct 30 14:02:43 EST 1995

>> I found I was suffering from an
>> extraordinary desire for someone to actually "sing" something rather
>> than just chant it mechanically or recite it in speech.
>
> I'm going to go out on a limb here, and venture a guess as to why this
> is (especially w/o first hearing the album! :-).
> Ron Bastard sucks.
> I'm sorry, I think he's the worst thing to happen to HW in a LOOOOOONG
> time.  Yes I know I'm in tyhe minority on this one, but at the NYC
> concert, I felt he detracted SOOOOO much from the music.  I really
> hope he's not around for long...  Sorry guys.

        Well, he may not be the greatest thing since hunting and
gathering, but I like him much better than the rather dull meandering
on _IITBOTFTBD_.  And he can't be blamed for giving Brock an excuse
to hide behind things on stage, since Brock was doing that before
Ron anyway ... ;)
        Nah, on think Ron is all right and even enjoy his contributions
to the new album (yes!  I have acquired it!)

Cheers,
Carl