HW: new album out!

Arioch siyer at NRC-IRIS.NRC.UAB.EDU
Mon Oct 30 08:19:47 EST 1995

>ok - folks!  The good news is that the album has been released at last.
>
>It's not in the shops yet but the postman woke me at 7.30am this morning

jill, any word on when this will be released in the US ?  or if any of the
internet mail order people (like ranjit) have gotten it yet or when they
will get it?  thx much...

>8-(( (on a Saturday!) and asked me to sign for this package.    Finding
>Hawkwind inside was the only thing that could possibly have made that
>worthwhile.

Lord Volgular Skullsplitter I
siyer at nrc-iris.nrc.uab.edu
"...I, while the gods laugh, the world's vortex am;
 Maelstrom of passions in that hidden sea
 Whose waves of all time lap the coasts of me,
 And in small compass the dark waters cram..."