More on 3pak

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Mon Oct 30 18:16:00 EST 1995

Finally saw a copy of 3 pak sitting in a store.  Price $20.00 or $6.66 per
cd (intentional I wonder).  Still a good buy for those who don't have these
three on cd.  From the packaging there is no mentioning of re-mastering so
it appears to be a bundled price promotion.  Probably a better buy is the
three cd set for Black Sabbath called the Ozzy Years.  From what I saw its
got just about everything a Sabbath fan could want, especially lots of good
stuff from my favorite Sabotage - Hole in the Sky, Symptons of the Universe
and Meglomania.  Price at Best Buy was less than $35.
AB