Imaginos found!

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Tue Oct 31 07:26:00 EST 1995

>>Monday, October 30, 1995 1:25PM

>>>Chip (you lucky bastard you ;) ) Hart writes:

>>I second that, Chip you lucky bastard.....

>>AB

>Since it's been seconded, I move we vote on whether or not Chip is a lucky
>bastard.  I vote aye.   All others raise your hands.

>Rudy

I do vote aye, but I don't think we really want to start an avalanch of
one line postings clogging up everyone's mail box. I think it's as read
that he's a double dog lucky bastard.
What I would like to know tho' is if there is a possible release date
for any BS stuff. What is the special treat in store for us in the near
future that he doesn't want to blow? Was there any other snippets that
he wants to share with us?
What did they eat!!

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com