space is deep ?

M Holmes fofp at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Tue Oct 31 09:12:43 EST 1995

Michael P Mccollum writes:

> hey
> did anyone figure out what this Space Is Deep CD is and  the track list?
> is it just another compilation?

It looks like another one from the three hours of tape that British
Tribal Music, Acid Daze 1,2 and 3, and about ten other compilations came
from. Has anyone worked out the number of permutations of those tracks
that can be done? I think these bastards plan to release them all.

> also could someone post the address of that hawkwind mailorder
> business -CS records or whatever .
> im trying to trackdown PXR5 and Hawklords on cd to complete my
> collection of hw official releases from the seventies before i try to
> tackle the newest stuff.
> -thanks mike psyche

Compact Disc Services
Magnum House