WotT

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Tue Oct 31 09:45:24 EST 1995

Chuck writes:

>If you want, I could photocopy a Pearlman article I have, which
>also has a photo of him.  In this pic, somewhere around '89, I
>guess, he has a mustache, glasses, seems to be going gray,
>nothing real menacing...

>The interview is also good reading stuff.

>Anyone who wants a copy, send an E.

Sorry to reply to the list, but all my mail comes from boc-l
and does not include the originator's address.
Chuck, I would like a copy of the article.
I couldn't find your private e mail address in the rough draft
of the directory either but that could be because alot of it is
indecipherable on my e mail type version!

mail me at the below address and we can sort out addresses etc.

PS AB, how is the directory coming along? A mammouth task by any
lengths. This is not a hassle, just an enquiry.

Thanks,

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com