HW: ALIEENN 4

Rob S etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Tue Oct 31 12:07:15 EST 1995

  I don't know why my views seem to be differing from the
 majority of BOC-L peeples lately, but I reckon that the new
 album is excellent. Certainly the best studio album they've
 released this decade.
  The ambient stuff is well done and not the usual experimental
 sounds that seem to be just fillers on earlier albums. The
 singing could be improved, but a good voice does not necessarily
 mean a good front man, which I think Ron Tree proved to be on the
 last tour.
  The mix and overall sound quality is good and the faster rock
 tracks are up to scratch too.
  One thing that does disappoint me though, which is that the
 song "Love in Space" which they played at the gigs I went to is
 not on the album, I quite liked that one.

bye - Rob