HW: new album out!

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Oct 31 13:41:13 EST 1995

> > First impressions, OK:  It would have been the best HW studio album in
> > several years, except for one thing.  Ron Tree is a bloody awful singer.
>
> He's pretty bad on "Sputnik Stan". I wish they'd let Davey do the vocals
> alone.

        All right, I'm with the Ron-haters there.  His vocals on Sputnik
Stan were pretty dire--I'd put it more down to a question of production
there ... whoever allowed those vocals to remain as is on the tape should
get the blame.  I still like the song on the album, over all though.

Cheers,
Carl

ObRandomComment: has anyone else heard the Floyd single with the 16 min
        version of "Interstellar Overdrive"?  I ran across that today
        and thought it was pretty cool.