HW: ALIEENN 4

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Tue Oct 31 15:15:00 EST 1995

Rob says

>   I don't know why my views seem to be differing from the
>  majority of BOC-L peeples lately, but I reckon that the new
>  album is excellent. Certainly the best studio album they've
>  released this decade.

Oh, if it weren't for Ron, I'd *totally* agree - indeed, I'd almost be
inclined to say best since the Calvert days.  It's really heavy, gets a
really good groove on, and when Ron shuts his trap, it's brilliant!
That's what's so bloody annoying!!!

E.g. "Blue Skin" is just working up a nice groove when he starts up, and
then I just want him to shut  it.  And just when I think he's tolerable
after all, he makes one of his whining noises.  Calvert he ain't.

Right.  I've got that off my chest.  I'll stop whingeing now, and take it
out on the sodding trick-or-treaters.

- Andy