Slightly left of topic

DAVID FURST FURSTD at BOYSTOWN.ORG
Tue Oct 31 16:59:47 EST 1995

With all the talk of Amon Duul and such - was just wondering if any of you folks
remember a German band on the old Billingsgate label by the name of Lucifer's
Friend - I have a release by this group that has some very nice heavy guitar -
B-3 organ type of sound w/ song titles like 'In the time of job, when mammon was
a yippie'  that's the only one I can remember.  Also, Epitaph (sp?), also
German, who had a very interesting sound - sorta like heavy metal yet cowboy
wannabees.  Just wondering - for those interested in German rock from the very
early 70's.

Mr. Boy