BRAIN: Surgeons' Surprise

BRIAN THOMAS HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Tue Oct 31 22:09:46 EST 1995

        Using my well honed psychic abilities, I see the Brain Surgeons
signed to a major record label (Hmmmm... I see Atlantic?) and frantically
performing new material for a major groundbreaking release.  This will
sell millions of copies worldwide and the Surgeons will depart on a world
tour as openers to Soundgarden.  Yes, they will even have a video on MTV.
Watch as these events unfold before your eyes as Christmas approaches.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Count Brian
<Halligbt at Transylvania.hell.edu>