BOC European Tour???

Dan Lindfors lindfors at ALGONET.SE
Fri Sep 1 05:43:04 EDT 1995

The Grinning Man wrote:

> What also interested  me was a little snippet on the accompanying
> note, it gives the tour dates for the September tour in the US
> with a small aside saying something like: People east of the
> Atlantic, BOC are slated to be touring Europe, Scandanavia
> and Greece during November.

Scandinavia!!! My Favorite Godness!!! Of course that would be too amazing to
really believe. But if a concert were to be hold somewhere in Scandinavia I'm willing to
walk 100 swedish miles and in the meantime digest my Club Ninja
album (and then actually buy the CD).
(BTW, I think both Scandinavia - Norway, Denmark, Sweden - and
Greece belong to Europe...)

Dan in a rainy Stockholm