My Civilisation

Fri Sep 1 10:11:51 EDT 1995

Thanks for clearing that up Al.  That's pretty interesting as to how that
bleep came about, and as a parent, I can understand not wanting you kid
to be repeating certain words to certain people (once when I was little,
I mortified my mother and grandmother by repeating something I had heard
in a local McDonald's -- of course at the time I didn't know what the
commotion was all about).

The bleep doesn't bother me, it just didn't seem to me that you guys
would be worried about the "Political Correctness Police", so it seemed
strange to hear it.  I also agree with Carl that it kind of draws your
attention to that portion of the lyrics, which is not a bad thing at all.
And as far as the mix is concerned -- well, since that's my favorite tune
on the CD, I'd have to say you got it right! :-)

John