BOC European Tour???

Dan Lindfors lindfors at ALGONET.SE
Fri Sep 1 12:24:02 EDT 1995

> > Scandinavia!!! My Favorite Godness!!! Of course that would be too
> > amazing to
> > really believe.

Andy replied:

> Well, in 1978 (looking at the back of my tour shirt, which is *far* too
> small for me now :), they played Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo and
> Copenhagen; and of course on _Live 1976_ Eric rants about how he's been
> to Germany, he's been to Scandinavia (but America is the best place to
> play rock'n'roll, because they have democracy)...  so it's not without
> precedent.

Yes, I did see them then. Luckily. I think I said 1977 in the age poll, but
you'r right, it was -78.
Also they played in Stockholm Concert hall in 1975 on the On your
feet tour. I did not know of the group at the time. After that
concert rock concerts were not allowed in the Concert Hall for at
least ten years. Must have been a wild gig...

Still, that they would return here after 17 years... I believe
it when I see it.

(I think Eric said _true_ democracy ;-)

Dan