Imaginos: What I hear...

Fri Sep 1 11:43:40 EDT 1995

Joe writes:

>Well, I gotta believe *you* got it right :) Thanks. Actually, I don't have the
lyric book I got those lyrics from the boc-l FTP site...

As I always point out (because Bolle is concerned about copyright
violations), the stuff in the BOC-L FTP site is "unofficial".  Bolle
needed specific permission from the band, management, and record label
to reproduce the lyrics for the fan club lyric book.

However, if one were to compare the lyric book ("official") to the FTP
lyrics ("unofficial") . . . Boy, all those of years of trying to guess
the correct lyrics and collaborating with other BOC fans has really
paid off ;-)

John