Age poll contribution (better late than never)...

Damon C Capehart dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Fri Sep 1 13:27:31 EDT 1995

On Fri, 1 Sep 1995, Maxine Wesley wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Sep 1995, Stuart Hungerford wrote:
> > Last Album Purchased: Live Chronicles
> One of my later aquisitions on CD too... not over impressed with the
> production as I find most tracks concatenated and track changes abrupt..
> am I being over critical or is there some agreement?

Well, that depends... is it the original 1-CD/2-LP live thang or is it
the full concert Griffin 2-CD thang with the Moorcock readings intact?  I
have the latter, and I have no problem with the song changes.

Damon Capehart          | "Duhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuh DUT Dut!"
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |    -- Hawkwind, "Brainstorm"