BRAIN RE:MY CIVILISATION

DFrost8547 at AOL.COM DFrost8547 at AOL.COM
Sat Sep 2 00:21:47 EDT 1995

FYI: Although Eponymous is available in stores like Tower (also via their
phone/mailorder) HMV, J&R Music in NYC via Ripe &
Ready/AEC--catalog#Ripe2204, Trepanation an only be purchased right now via
mail only.
Moneyorders for $14. ($11 +$3. S&H) should be made out to Albert Bouchard and
sent to:
PO Box 1070
Fort George Station
NY NY 10040-9998
USA
International fans please add  add'l $2. for S&H...
But Richard, maybe you want to be the one to pick up copies for some of the
English contingent, given the added hassle/expense of changing money over
there. Contact me via private e-mail (mail to you was returned when I tried
to reach you at the header on your post) and if you want to pick up several
copies of the album for others over there, we can work out the same kind of
reasonable discount we generally do for bulk orders.
--DF