Age poll contribution (better late than never)...

Maxine Wesley mxw at DMU.AC.UK
Mon Sep 4 04:29:18 EDT 1995

On Fri, 1 Sep 1995, Damon C Capehart wrote:

> > On Fri, 1 Sep 1995, Stuart Hungerford wrote:
>
> Well, that depends... is it the original 1-CD/2-LP live thang or is it
> the full concert Griffin 2-CD thang with the Moorcock readings intact?  I
> have the latter, and I have no problem with the song changes.

Exposed at last! I, unfortunately perhaps, purchased the 1CD... mind you
there were no clues that it wasn't going to be the complete thang..god dang!

So for all those listening who havn't yet got "Live Chronicles"
make sure that it's the 2 CD set (if of course you have the option)
and don't learn the hard way like me

Maxine

I'm ObSet now :(