Robert Calvert video project (fwd)

Paul Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Mon Sep 4 20:21:48 EDT 1995

Can anyone help this guy ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 95 00:36:08 -0700
From: Mediopolis VideoFest Berlin <vf-info at contrib.de>
To: sonique at aardvark.apana.org.au
Subject: Robert Calvert video project

--
VideoFest
Mediopolis Berlin e.V.
Potsdamer Strasse 96
D-10785 Berlin
Phone *49 30 262 87 14
Fax     *49 30 262 87 13
vf-info at contrib.de
http://www.is.in-berlin.de/~vf-info/videofest/videofest.html/

Hello -

I am actually doing the research for a video portrait of Robert Calvert.
Apart from getting in touch with Robert`s friends and all the other
artists who worked with him I am desperately looking out for any
additional material about him - especially films and videos,
(performances, interviews - anything) even if it has a rough quality.
I am already in touch with lots of Calvert`s friends and former
artistic collaborators, but as this video will cover Clavert`s entire
career, every bit`s and pieces I can get hold of are extremly valuable.
I wonder if you might have any kind of material aviailable - or know of
any other persons who might have. Maybe there`s a chance for you to put a
little research ad/button in your web-site.
All the best

Knut Gerwers