HW Live at the Bottom Line

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Tue Sep 5 18:36:44 EDT 1995

> > I've seen a copy of this going for 25-00, is this a reasonable price to
> > get it for.
> > Does any one have any details of it, as i'm buying tommorow.
> >
> > Thanks      Derrick...
>

> Its not so hot sound quality wise, Derrick. Ranked 20th out of 21 on
> the boot poll we had a while back, unless you have the incurable
> Kollector itching you might want to think again, or ask around for a tape....

Yeah - if that's 25.00 pounds then it's expensive and it might be
safer *not* buying for now in the hope that it comes up somewhere else
cheaper.     However it's a fairly rare piece of vinyl, despite the sound
quality, and I'm not entirely convinced that the tape sound quality
is all that much better.   You get more tracks tho'!

However, at 25.00 dollars it would be a reasonable price I'd say.

cheers

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk