I'm back....

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Tue Sep 5 13:48:16 EDT 1995

"Well, I'm alive,
 You thought I was gone..."

When I last left here, I was heading to Italy, with visions of cheap
Italian prog CD dancing in my head. Well, a better and cheaper selection
was to be found at the Tower Records in Vienna, VA. Found _one_ good
shop in Florence for boots, however; no Hawkwind or BOC to be found.
It _was_ nice to be able to buy a beer at every little cart or street-
side bar, for a little more than a Coke! :-)
Then work got real intense for the following month and I just didn't
have the chance to get back on (I may not stay on for long, either,
depending...). So, I need to be filled in on some things...

1. What is the status of the BOC box/best of? I see that it is due out
   in a couple of weeks; does anyone have a track listing yet? A must-buy?

2. What is this Alien thinggy I see referenced to? I sussed that it is
   Hawkwind; live or studio? Has the Brock solo seen the light of day
   yet?

3. What is the status of the new BOC release? When's the next HW release
   (studio, assuming that Alien is the live recording from the last US
   tour) due out?

4. There appears to be yet another round of T-shirt orders and a poll of
   the members of the list. What's the scoop?

Thanks, and it is good to be back...

objCassette Player: Andy Pickford / Maelstrom - best damn e-music release
                    of 1995!
      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400