List Directory

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Sep 5 16:41:00 EDT 1995

Just a reminder to stragglers (Al/Deb still waiting) to please provide your
 currently at 27 pages.  This should shrink once the final format is in
place.  I will be out for a few days so either post to the list but if
possible send your response directly to me at abrevard at shl.com.

To the suscriber from Atlanta (sorry to many messages in the box to find
your response) thanks for the update but I will be visiting some in-laws
tonight so won't have much of an opportunity to see the sights.

To Torgo : Travelling w/ Triumph I, Stages, and your King's X compilation
and Gary Hoey Compilation.

To Gumby : Also taking some Y&T, Torgo's Best of The Early Years

To Charles the Grinning Boy: My BOC concert tape (Compile of SEE, ETL and
OYFOOYK)

Now the only thing I'm missing is a little Bachman Turner Overdrive.

Does anyone know if the Oyster Boys made the festivities in Cleveland this
weekend?  DId they perform?

OB BOC Cover song I'd like to hear, all music, Hocus Pocus by Focus.

PS:  BOC should go unplugged all the way even the hard stuff.  If Neil Young
can do a pretty good acoustic version of Rocking the Free World,  BOC could
do at least twenty numbers IMHO that would sound better.