BOC RIP??

Matthew Braun mbraun at HYDRA.URBANA.MCD.MOT.COM
Tue Sep 5 14:56:58 EDT 1995

Duane Hoyt writes:
>Personally, I like Club Ninja better than Mirrors.
It definitely has its moments...

>I especially like White Flags.  [...] But honestly, " Pretty girls
>can't look away..."?  Give me a break.

Oooh, I don't know that I'd go throwin' stones, Duane: "Can you feel my
love?" isn't a whole lot better. ;-) (Though I suppose it's better than
"squeezing his lemon, 'til the juice runs down his leg", but...)

                                        m@

+-mbraun at urbana.mcd.mot.com-+----- This ain't the Garden of Eden ---[MK/AB/DW]+
|   Matt Braun -- Motorola, |     There ain't no angels above                 |
|  Urbana, IL Design Centre |And things ain't what they're supposed to be     |
+--Dangerous Projects Team--+- And this ain't the "Summer Of Love" -----------+