Age Poll

Maxine Wesley mxw at DMU.AC.UK
Wed Sep 6 04:58:37 EDT 1995

On Mon, 4 Sep 1995, John.Cartledge wrote:

> Hawkwind are doing another of their infamous all nighters at Londons Brixton
> Academy on October 21st. Porcupine Tree are one of the other acts on the bill.
> Others to be added. Would be good to see which list members are up for it.

I'd go just to meet some list members, be nice to put some faces to these
names (& ages).  Does anyone know of a good place to stay down there? I'm
not a great London fan (been about 3 times and have got lost on each
occasion) so having a B&B close to the venue (not usually capable of driving
after HW gigs!) would be reassuring!?

                Maxine

  "The night shall be filled with music
   And the cares that infest the day       e-mail: mxw at dmu.ac.uk