who released Simon House/Yassa Sim?

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Wed Sep 6 23:13:56 EDT 1995

>        I was looking to order the new Simon House "Yassa Sim" release, and
>        didn't know who was putting it out.  This month the new Spiral
>        Realms release "Crystal Jungles of Eos" comes out on Cleopatra; is
>        "Yassa Sim" also on Cleopatra?  Or is it on EBS?  If on EBS, does
>        anybody suspect whether Griffin will release it over here (US)?
>
>        Could someone please shed some light on this?  (jill?)

You called?

Ah - indeed.  No problem on the first query!   The Yassasim CD with
wierd swirly patterns on the disc that actually look more like an
enlarged electron microscope photo of platelets or collagen or
somethings somewhat similar which I'll leave to the microbiologists
amongst us to identify more exactly I think.   But I digress.  The
CD and its rather splendid packaging are indeed released by the
Emergency Broadcast System no. EBSSCD 115.   There's an address if you
want to write:   The Emergency Broadcast System, PO Box 6131, London, W3
8ZR.   I've no idea if or when Griffin will be doing a US release - in
fact if he's already got a contract with Cleopatra.......   But maybe
that's under Spiral Realms and therefore different.

One of the more interesting Hawkwind spinoffs this one (IMO)

cheers

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk