HW: Review - Quark

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Thu Sep 7 14:43:00 EDT 1995

>              Record Review: Hawkwind 'Quark, Strangeness and Charm'

> catchier, softer tunes - but with a space theme. The cover of the album
> gives
> away the science/space theme ... the control room of a Nuclear Power
> plant,

I'm virtually certain it's Battersea Power Station, which was coal-fired.
 (Many will know it best as the building on the cover of _Animals_).

Picky!  :)

- Andy

PS I'm surprised at an Australian using a French pseudonym these days :)