This is a call

DAVID FURST FURSTD at BOYSTOWN.ORG
Thu Sep 7 13:26:07 EDT 1995

To borrow the Foo Fighters song title - This is a call, and impassioned at that,
for all those who ordered Nethawk t-shirts to get your money in the mail to this
guy - I am mailing mine today over the lunch hour.  Let's not leave this guy
hanging - As I understand it - the shirts will not be printed until enough $$$'s
show up.  For those on the northern half of the planet - cold weather is not
that far off, and I for one would like to wear the shirt a few times before the
snow starts falling.  Thank you for your attention.  Now we return to our
regular list-programming.

Mr. Boy