BOC CDs, was Re: BOC We gotta get out....

ROBERT SEDLER robert.sedler at NOR.MKL.COM
Thu Sep 7 16:45:00 EDT 1995

Charles the Grinning boy says:

-> Sorry to ramble, anyone else got any thoughts, what's _your_ copy of
-> the first album on CD like?

BOC's first album is a strange one for me. I bought it on vinyl 100
years ago when I first started getting into BOC. I remember not liking
it very much. A friend of mine saw it laying in my collection and asked
about it so I traded it to him for a vinyl of Nazareth's "Rampant" album
(and an excellent album it is). A few years later, I was REALLY into BOC
again and went to find the album and could only find cassette. Bought
that one too. Then when the CD's started hitting the market I was a
worshiper of BOC and had to have EVERYTHING on CD, so I got it on CD.

BOC's first is the ONLY album I've had on record, tape, and CD.

IMHO, the tape sounds MUCH BETTER than the record, with the CD sounding
only marginally better than the tape. As far as I'm concerned, my vinyl
copy sounded absolutely horrible!

Torgo
robert.sedler at nor.mkl.com