A fruitless search

K_Barton at ENG.HUD.AC.UK K_Barton at ENG.HUD.AC.UK
Fri Sep 8 08:32:49 EDT 1995

On Tue 5 Sep 1995, Norman Beresford wrote:

----- Begin Included Message -----

> >>From the official postcard, the Alien tour dates:
> >4/9/95   Area 54 release.
> Spent today ringing round the various record shops in London. HMV has it
> down for release on the 11th.  Virgin had it down as released but as none of
> their shops had it (including the Oxford street Megastore) the person I
> spoke to said it's release date must have been put back.  Our Price had
> nothing about it period.  Same goes for Tower.

----- End Included Message -----

On Monday ( the original release date ) I called into the local branch of Our Price but Area 51 wasn't in stock. The guy behind the counter phoned the distributor who told him that it had been held back until 8 Sep so it should be out today!!

Cheers,

Keith