HW: Review - Astounding

Paul Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Fri Sep 8 17:39:58 EDT 1995

On Fri, 8 Sep 1995 HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM wrote:

> Paul - I took "Kerb Crawler" not to just be about any guy out
> on the street picking up chicks, but about a pimp in
> particular, a smooth-talkin', vain sorta guy. I think Calvert
> is sort of making fun of that whole scene...

You could be right about the pimp thing ... I'll have to have a closer
listen. You are also right about the poking fun bit ... but it still
comes across as a 70's rock/pop track to a large degree (but heck - I
still like it!)

Paul
--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'          .---.  __  .--------   Long